The MCE® (Motor Circuit Evaluator) is a comprehensive static motor tester that produces detailed analyses of motor and circuit conditions in as little as three minutes.
Analysis of the motor and associated circuits through MCE® testing allows for the detection of electrical faults in any one of the five fault zones.
The MCE® is cost effective, as it reduces the number of unplanned shutdowns due to premature motor failure and reduces the amount of motor repairs and replacements. Established baseline readings are stored and recalled after subsequent testing to produce trend data and comparisons. The unit is self-contained, lightweight, and battery operated allowing for the creation of reports and trend graphs in the field.
- Portable and battery powered
- Monitors Power Circuit, Insulation, Stator, Rotor, and Air Gap
- Variable test voltage from 250 to 5000V
- Measures insulation resistance with resolution to 10µΩ using a 4-wire bridge test measurement.
- Measures capacitance (pF) and inductance (mH)
- Six channel simultaneous acquisition
- Torque and efficiency analysis
- Impedance and phase angle measurement
- Power and current signature tests